Service maintenance allows registering and maintaining up-to-date records on all hardware and software problems. Users can immediately identify assets under warranty, maintenance support details and the performance history of each asset.
A key benefit is the ability to escalate problems and calculate the down-time for performance statistics on assets, asset types and suppliers. It contains a knowledge base and comprehensive reporting, and provides you with an effective means to immediately respond to Help Desk inquiries and satisfy your internal teams.
The Preventative Maintenance module allows the complete tracking of planned and reactive activity against an asset as well as the time and cost of maintaining the asset base. The user has the ability to look at past, current and future maintenance plans for an asset, or groups of assets.
The Maintenance Module allows users to set up common tasks or templates and automatically create scheduled Work Orders.
Start Your Trial
- Equipment downtime is decreased and the number of major repairs are reduced.
- Better conservation of assets and increased life expectancy of assets, thereby eliminating premature replacement of machinery and equipment.
- Reduced overtime costs and more economical use of maintenance workers due to working on a scheduled basis instead of a crash basis to repair breakdowns.
- Timely, routine repairs circumvent fewer large-scale repairs.
- Improved safety and quality conditions for everyone
- Stop wastage by maintaining assets under warranty – Tracet highlights assets requiring maintenance that are still under warranty. This prevents your employees from spending time and money maintaining assets that are the responsibility of the supplier.